Thursday 19 March 2009

Pretty Green, Liam Gallagher's Fashion Label


Lead singer of Brit-rock band Oasis, Liam Gallagher have recently unveiled his intentions in developing his own fashion label named Pretty Green.

The title was named after a song by The Jam, Gallagher said, "The reason I'm doing it is I like clothes. We're going to do clothes I like, if people like it cool if they don't, they don't!" "If you're going to do it, you've got to get involved and I'm looking forward to it, and I think it's going to be good."

This forthcoming label have revealed that the clothing range will release garments ranging from graphic t-shirts, knitwear, outerwear, headgear, accessories, footwear and denim, and all goods are entirely limited edition. However, the designs have yet to reveal, hence, we all know the designs developed will be subjected to Gallagher's approval before release.



No comments: