Monday 22 September 2008

Ani DiFranco - Red Letter Year

American singer/songwriter Ani DiFranco unveils her forthcoming studio album Red Letter Year, set to release on September 30 through Righteous Babe Records.

Having released more than 19 albums in her career, she's presented as one of the prolific artist in living history and a talented vocalist.

Red Letter Year is suggested to be the most favorable record to all her previous releases. "When I listened to my new records, I hear a very relaxed me, which I think has been absent in a lot of my recorded canon. Now I feel like I'm in a really good place. My partner Mike Napolitano co-produced this record - my guitar and voice have never sounded better, and that's because of him. I've got this great band and crew. And my baby, she teaches me how to just be in my skin, to do less and be more." - a quote commented by DiFranco.

No comments: