Wednesday 19 September 2007

~VANS Collectors Box~

Upon seeing this article, I told myself, "what's so fucking special with this? nah, nothing much....". I paused a little while, and then yelled, "IT'S FUCKING SPECIAL!!!" "I WANT THIS!"

Ok. Keep cool. Listen. This is a collectors box set produced by Vans showing off its existence in the scene since 1966. Carrying a bold headline "Vans. The Original Since 1966" on its front cover, the collectors box consists of one solid-furnished box and six miniatures of all classic Vans shoes in it. There's a Slip-On, Old-Skool, Authentic, Half-Cab, Sk8-Hi and Chukka. Every single one is made out of premium leather and fabric!

Only 500 sets were made, worldwide. That's like so limited cos' the millions of Vans fanatics would want to spend their life-savings on this one. At least, I would.




More images via We Love Paris.





(i doubt this will reach the malay shores, so get it from outside)

No comments: