Tuesday 4 March 2008

The Presidents of the United States of America - These Are the Good Times People

There there! Guess whose back after four long years without any releases?! The Presidents of the United States of America is back with their fifth studio album These Are the Good Times People, due to release on March 11.

"I know this stands up strong against our entire catalog. And I hope our fans agree. We’ve finally gotten to the point where we can let the vibe come to us and then we jump out at it and reel it in. I think we’ve really brought our ‘A’ game to this album. I feel like we’ve given as much as we ever have on this record," commented lead vocal Chris Ballew. "I’ve just kind of learned over time that it’s a lot of stress for me and I don’t necessarily end up with something better. I just decided to lay back and not care while caring deeply, letting the cream rise to the top," he added.

No videos found so far, if you wanna listen to the album ahead, head on to their myspace.

No comments: