Wednesday 7 July 2010

Brandon Boyd - The Wild Trapeze

Incubus frontman Brandon Boyd set to go solo with the release of his first studio album.

The album titled The Wild Trapeze is Boyd's stepping stone to his solo musical career after over 10 years of musical success with his multi-platinum selling band - released six magnificent albums and several chart-topping singles.

"This group of songs was born of a very different process than the many my band and I have been employing for our almost two decades at work now. The Wild Trapeze began as pot induced meanderings on my dusty acoustic guitar while Incubus was off of the road, and has slowly been morphing into things that I originally could never have imagined," says Boyd.

"So much of my identity, both personally and creatively has been attached to and related to Incubus. For better or worse! And I do believe that every person in every corner of the world asks themselves at some point on their ride, 'Who am I...today?' The Wild Trapeze is an exercise in self reliance."

It was also reported that Incubus is in the midst of writing their seventh album.

Buy The Wild Trapeze at iTunes or www.thewildtrapeze.com.

No comments: