Tuesday 1 June 2010

Paul Weller for Pretty Green


British reputable singer/songwriter Paul Weller will be designing clothes for Pretty Green, the label owned by Brit icon Liam Gallagher.

"I've got designs for suits, jackets, shoes - I've been talking to Liam about them," he explained. "It's the same principle as what he's doing, really - stuff I'd wear myself."

May we recall the previous work Weller had done for Fred Perry, we simply thought it was pleasant. Let's hope this opportunity will help a little lime light for Pretty Green, as our personal experience tells us, 'it ain't nothing too special to give notice' considering the designs were pretty basic and 'green'.

Another unrelated article we came across, Liam mentioned that he wants only cool people to wear his label. Look how cool is that? I don't know, you tell me.

Stay tune for more news.

Via NME.

No comments: