Tuesday 27 January 2009

2 Little Boys "I'm Going To....And This Is My Plan" Notebooks

We found this really cool notebook that not only prompts you to jot down your plans to be a successful/rich person on the years coming, but also reminds you on the cover the primary objective you wanna achieve. Yes, and I'm talking about something really blunt and straight-forward without beating around the bushes.

UK's 2 Little Boys has got some really simple-looking-but-straight-to-the-point notebooks for those who fits to the scenario mentioned above, like us.







The notebooks, comes in different motives but bears a standard phrase "I'm Going To.....And This Is My Plan". Letters are pretty colorful on a white cover.

You can get your copy either at colette or directly with 2 Little Boys.

No comments: