Wednesday 23 January 2008

Secondhand Serenade - A Twist In My Story

Secondhand Serenade is the moniker of John Vesely, an acoustic rock artist from California. Nearly a year after the release of his debut album Awake, he is announcing his follow-up album A Twist In My Story scheduled to release on February 19.

The album was produced by two renowned producers, Danny Lohner (Nine Inch Nails) and Butch Walker (All American Rejects).

“I kept a lot of those same things from the first album because the way I write didn’t change. It just became more complex. Some changes were necessary this time around because of the developments I’ve had as a person and as a performer. I just wanted to be creative and make the songs I wanted to make. I only used what I thought each song needed and that meant adding some new layers to the cake,” commented Vesely.

A Twist In My Story is a new chapter for Secondhand Serenade, taking you through the highs and lows of love and life. John Vesely is a modern day storyteller following a path all to his own while putting a new twist on his timeless tale.

Music geeks who worships Plain White T's, Dashboard Confessional, Good Charlotte, All American Rejects, Fall Out Boy, Yellowcard and Simple Plan, you might love this cute dude.

No comments: